Blogiarhiiv

11/28/2017

V.A – I Want to Tell You (2017)



  • J-pop 
  • Electro-pop 
  • Electronic pop 
  • Shibuya-kei 
  • Acid pop 
  • Synth-pop 
  • Autotune

Comment: it is a joyful listening session in the vein of Japanese pop music with clear hints at childish progressions and exaggeratedly ecstatic pop numbers. It seems to sound to me in that way but it is not derogative comment by my side at all. I like sparkling dynamics with these 8 tracks are surrounded from atop to the very bottom. Even if some of these used to meander in a more silent way. Acidic grooves and bubbling synths come to the forefront to support high-pitched vocals. At times those vocals chime as if doll-alike robots were there to fill singing duties. Nostalgically I can remember for all the times while spending my time watching anime movies. It undoubtedly represents an otherworldly world for a Westerner. The amusing issue is a part of the discography of Yuzame-label. And within it there are up such artists as Rekanan, Mysteka, Mecanika, coralmines, Yunomi,ミスミ, 歩く人, and 市瀬るぽ