Blogiarhiiv

11/16/2017

Bramir – Amuletos: I-IV (2017)



  • Drone 
  • Microtonal 
  • Minimalism 
  • Avant-garde 
  • Experimentalism 
  • Ambient drone 
  • Post-industrial 
  • Micronoise

Comment: this 4-notch issue provides a different sort of haunting music rather than just coming out of a horror movie. It does not include either shrieks or highly lurking narrative, it is warm and permanent in its endless droning while emitting almost audible shades behind it. Yet it is possible I have hauled in non-existent entities in reality. It may have cheated my perception elegantly due to its iterative nature and elliptical fringes. Yet if the music evokes these ghosts in my head I guess they can be considered as existing ones. As real ones. Yes, it is a philosophical question about the nature of entities. I can hear the very intense soundscape behind these layers yet at the same time chiming in a muffled way. Otherwise it could be a merciless harsh noise attack. Yet the more you listen to it the more it reveals its malignant nature. The pulsating drones beat in my head and will connect with my intellect. The music which makes one thinking of. The outing is a part of the discography of Mansarda Records.