Blogiarhiiv

1/01/2011

Happy New Year

In fact, the 2010 year was a year which really delighted me by an endless array of really good music. Indeed, the most of the reviewed releases were high-rated or even very high-rated by me, yet, all the points given were profoundly calculated out (every exemplar was listened to at least 2 times, usually 5-6 times, for). To get have to set my steps further, it is even more embarrasing if to think about how much albums weren`t allowed to get upon my ears. This is reason why I understood finally it does not make any sense to chart my list of the albums of 2010. And on the other side, it will probably take circa 3-4 years onward to complete a comparably proper list of the best of 2010. For the next 2-3 weeks I am going to continue with the overviews for the albums of 2010. In any cases, first of all, thanks to all the musicians. You made superb job. God bless You. Happy New Year.